Friday, July 21, 2006

Thursday


I'm finding less and less time to Blog so instead of breaking them out into subjects, I'm squishing everything into one entry.

We were watching the last 5 minutes of "America's Got Talent" last night. The judges voted for "Realis" to go to the finals. Realis are a pair male and female acrobat gymnists that are amazing. The guy throws the girl all over the place and she balances upside down as he supports her with one arm. Anyway...Lucy looked at me and said "Daddy could do that with you."

As I was leaving work, I tripped on...well, actually nothing...my toe? my shoe? the sidewalk? I fell down the two steps that were there and landed flat on my face. It hurt so bad. But I couldn't stop laughing because it was the busiest time of the day in front of McDonalds and about 200 people had to have seen it. My legs and hands were all scraped up and bloody. It really was a sight.

Sarah S. came over to help with the babies and play with the girls. She got to hold and feed Gavin. She did a great job. She also played with Lucy for a while...they climbed all over the swingset, rode bikes, played with Barbies and ate fruit snacks. It was a fun day.

Mona came at 2 to help feed babies.

Debbie Martin came at 6 to help feed babies. She brought two cartons of strawberries for us to have for dessert. I cut up all the strawberries, added some sugar and lemon juice and then ate ONE ENTIRE CARTON myself. No one else asked for any...so I just ate them all! While Debbie was there I cleaned the girls room. It was great to have some time to do it in peace. It didn't too long. But I finally decided it was time to get it done when I found tostido chips and a crumbled biscuit in the closet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah does want to make this an every week event.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested