Friday, July 07, 2006

Feeding Time

Amy Gubser and her mom came over today at 2 to help me feed the babies. Our little tornadoes (Lucy and Grace) ripped through the house pulling things from drawers. Toys are so boring. I gave the boys a bath (it's been a week!) one at a time and then passed them off to be changed and fed. After giving Lincoln his bath, I put Gracie down for a nap. While feeding Lincoln, Lucy and I played a little game we like to play every time we feed babies. Lucy tries to see how much she can get away with before I actually set down the baby to discipline her. Many times I'm too tired to move, and she wins. But today she got sent to bed. She never did sleep. But she came out of the bedroom very cheery.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

yeah yeah yeah!!! a new fellow blogger!! so happy we get to share in your journey....