Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Mommy & Lucy

When Jamie and Lincoln were in the ER 2 nights ago, all 4 kids at home were out of control. I finally got the two boys fed and put to bed and then Grace put to bed. I got a big bowl of chocolate ice cream and Lucy crawled up in my lap to share it with me. It was so sweet. We did it again last night. This time I sprinkled a few chocolate chips on it and gave Lucy a chocolate chip with her bites. She was sad when the chocolate chips were gone. But then I snuck one in and she was so excited when she bit into it that her eyes got huge and she could hardly wait to swallow so she could tell me about it! As she was trying to finish the bite in her mouth, she just kept bouncing up and down pointing to her mouth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sweet!! Those times are so precious!