Thursday, July 20, 2006

Exhausted again






Karen and the self-named "Super Sitters" came to help with the kids yesterday. Erin and Karen each fed a baby (I already had Vaughn fed by the time they got there...I think he's going through a growth spurt.) Jonathan and a friend (Shanesa?) played with the girls. The girls loved Johnny. He played dress up, chased them, and did acrobats with them in the living room. He really is a "Super Sitter". Lucy's favorite thing to do right now is somersaults and headstands. She is really getting good at headstands...I'm amazed!! Gracie had a meltdown when Karen had to leave...she really wanted to go to. After they were gone...all three boys took turns fussing until their next feeding. But the girls napped so it was a little bit of a break. Jamie came home at 5:30 and made supper. Heidi, Silas and Seth came over around 6 for the next shift :) Chris joined us around 7. By the time they left at 7:30 I was exhausted from 2 hard days of fussy children. But they took the girls to the park for about 20 minutes to play. Vaughn fussed the rest of the night. And when I say fuss...I actually mean screamed his little head off. I really am trying not to believe he has colic. Jamie has been saying that he does for a few weeks now. It's getting harder and harder to console him. I fell into bed at 11:04 last night. Feeling really beat up and exhausted.

Pictures to come later.

No comments: