Saturday, July 22, 2006

Out for Dinner

Friday night we decided to go out for dinner. Jenny, Paul and Hilary were coming up to visit so we thought it'd be perfect since we'd have help. We talked about every restaurant in Muscatine and tried to determine where there would be the most room for all of us. We finally decided on the Button Factory. I called to make a reservation but they weren't taking any more reservations for the night. There were tables availabe at the time...they just couldn't hold one for us. (I even played the triplet card -hoping we'd get a break and not have to load up all the kids for no reason!) So we all hopped in the van (doesn't that sound so easy?) and went down there...but they had just filled all the tables and it would be an hour wait. I was so bummed!! Instead, we ordered off the menu and Jamie & Paul went to pick it up later. I got my favorite - the Grilled Sirloin Meatloaf - YUMMY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will 2nd the yummy sirloin meatloaf!! I was craving it again today!!!

We'll try again next time - I loved just hanging out at your house anyway!!