Monday, July 17, 2006

Donna Donna Donna Donna



This is Donna. She came to "help" with the 6 PM feeding. As you can see, she is dropping my children on the floor. :0) Just kidding Donna.

When Donna walked in the house, Jamie was trying to entertain a crying Grace in the back room. Crabby Lucy had cried herself to sleep in the chair again. Two of the three boys were screaming their heads off. I was cutting up chicken for supper. Within minutes she had the boys calm and the house seemed peaceful. But it was even more peaceful when she left. Only because she took my two girls with her. :)

We love Donna and the comic relief she provides. Jamie and I think her and Steve are a super fun couple and hope to get to hang out with them more often.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want Donna to come over more often, just stock up on wine

Anonymous said...

Jackie Janowski-that's very naughty of you!!! I only have to do that with you because you are such a challenge to me! HA