Thursday, August 03, 2006

Sad

Pricing the last of my 0-3 month baby clothes for a garage sale. As I pull out some of my favorite outfits I am so sad. I hold up certain outfits and I see Vaughn or Gavin or Lincoln...knowing I will never see them in that outfit again makes me cry. The yellow striped sleeper with the little ducky on it that Vaughn wore in the hospital - it reminds me of his little duck they gave him and took his picture with in NICU. I only let Vaughn wear that sleeper. Or the navy blue sleeper that made Gavin look like such a big boy. Why am I so sad...it is just clothing?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is sad. They get so big so fast. Looking at all those outfits made me realize just how little they were and how big they are now.

I still have a poodle skirt Hilary wore to 50's day in Kindergarten - she's a junior in high school this year!!

The Brookharts said...

I remember Hil when she was in Kindergarten! She was such a cutie!