Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Monday

Well...things went pretty much as planned yesterday. Took the girls swimming. Lucy actually started "swimming" for the first time yesterday. She was kicking off the steps of the pool and would then kick her legs and move her arms. Gracie was having more fun playing in the hanging towels than swimming this time.

On the way home...Lucy fell asleep in the van so I was able to put both girls down for a nap and do some power cleaning and cook supper (pigs in a blanket) before Steve, Donna, and Kim came over.

Jamie and I finally made it to Wal-mart. Exciting date. Ended up taking Lulu with us...Grace was sleeping still.

Team Garwood stayed until about 8:30. We laughed for the whole entire hour they hung out with us. It is so energizing to laugh so much with friends.

Today...slept in until 5:30 and Jamie only got up once with the boys. Gracie is sleeping, Lucy is in my bed watching a movie (and will hopefully go to sleep), Vaughn is fed, Gavin and Lincoln still need to be fed...so off I go...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We did not stay that long after you came home, did we? Gosh, I am so sorry but, If I didn't have to help Jamie chase the dog around he neighborhood, we might have left sooner!! :) Oh, and if Vaughn wouldn't act up like he does when we leave, we might have left sooner!! Oh, and if we didn't enjoy hanging with you guys like we do, we WOULD have left before you got home!!! Fun times, and thanks again!!! Love ya

Anonymous said...

hey guys,next Monday will you pick up some groceries for me...oh yeah and more nutter butter's?!~ I don't know for sure but I understand someone with a wooden leg ate them!

The Brookharts said...

Never a dull moment with you guys around :)

No more nutter butters or white russians allowed in my house :)