Saturday, August 19, 2006

How Time Flies...

I really want to blog our day to day activities. I think in a few years when are kids are grown...we'll enjoy looking back on these times. It is so hard to find the time though!! Anyway...

Today was crazy. As usual. Was up early with Vaughn again. I am convinced now that he doesn't wake up because he's hungry...it's because he's not tired. I put him in the swing while I made a bottle. He didn't fuss at all while waiting for the bottle. Went back to bed and Jamie was up early feeding the other two boys. Got ready and needed to stop at the church to do some cleaning before we headed to Wal-Mart. Never made it to Walmart because the church was flooded. I helped Jamie clean and suck up water for a couple of hours...then took the kids home since there is no way I could take 5 kids to walmart by myself. I came home and cleaned...Jamie stayed several more hours. He came home for about an hour and then headed back to church because he was "producing" tonight (helping record the service for t.v.). I gave the three boys baths. Lucy and Grace both took naps...although not at the same time - bummer. Then we headed to church and were very excited to learn that cousin Mac was gonna be there too. After church we went to the Pizza Ranch to hang out with Mac, Jamie's sister Jenna, her hubby Terry and their friend Wes. But was very stressful because 2 of the 3 boys fussed the entire time. Mostly Lincoln and Vaughn...but occassionally Gavin piped in. Now we're all home. Getting ready to go to bed. Heading to Susan's tomorrow to visit my dad who's visiting from Raleigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so adorable!! How sweet!
You guys are amazing, and how you keep going just blows me away! See ya soon! :)