Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My Favorite Thing About...

Lucy: The way she rubs my hand between my thumb and index finger with her thumb and index finger when she's tired or nervous. The way she acts bashful when I compliment her. The way she tries to take care of the babies. Her Pinky Dinky Doo Dance. The way she notices all the small things in life - which reminds me how God created everything and how special the little things are in life.

Grace: The way she runs to me yelling "Mooooommmmmmmyyyyyy" when I come in the door. The way she calls all the boys "Vaughn". Her "Hi-Yah" karate moves. The way she talks to the boys - "Hi Boy" (like when Pauly Shore says "Hey Buddy").

Lincoln: His sweet personality & how he tries to talk a lot. I love his crooked smile.

Gavin: His smile & happy-all-the-time personality.

Vaughn: His need for attention & how he loves to be held.

No comments: