Friday, August 25, 2006

Energized

Not sure what happened but I woke up with tons of energy today. Fed and changed all the boys before Jamie even got up! Was nice to let him sleep in for a change since he often makes me go to bed early and then feeds the babies himself at 10 pm. Did some major cleaning in my office at work. Took the kids to deliver flowers to Alice and Carol whose birthdays are today and tomorrow. Came home and fed the boys by myself. Cleaned and organized Lucy and Grace's room (except for the craft shelves which aren't in too bad of shape but need to be reorganized). Their room has been a mess for a couple of weeks now...really bad. Took all afternoon. Fixed homemade pizza for supper while Jamie fed the boys. Did dishes. Had a picnic on the floor with all the kids and played. Put Grace and the boys to bed (until their 10 pm feeding) at 8. Did a couple loads of laundry. Cleaned our bedroom (another huge undertaking...time to get the unused cradles out of there). 6 minutes until feeding time and still energy to keep going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You truly amaze me with all that you do!!! I am blown away!