Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Life

Wondering if and how my life could be any better than it is right now? I have the most amazing husband and kids. I love our families. I love my job. I have great friends. I'm not trying to brag or be conceted...but just looking at how God has blessed my life. Wondering again...why me Lord? I could have a nicer house, make more money, get more sleep, be thinner...but I don't think that any of those things would make me any happier than I am right now in life. God has changed my life so much over the past several years. So many hardships and trials that have brought me to where I am today. Thank you Lord, for all you are and all you've done for me. Praise and glory be to you forever.

2 comments:

onewoman said...

I soo agree with all that you have said about how does life get any richer. He is a good God! Taking care of all of our needs even when they seem sooo huge. He loves to hear your praise Karen. Thanks for posting that.

The Brookharts said...

Thanks Dana! You're a great friend :)