Tuesday, August 15, 2006

More thank yous!

Thank you Laurie for sending over some meals to us, the Gubser's and the Adkisons. You really are one of the most thoughtful people I know :) Also thanks to Lynann for sending over some frozen casseroles. Even though Boston ate most of the Chicken Alfredo, it was really good. (And I'm not 100% convinced it was Boston, Kim :)Ha!)

The support that Jamie and I have received has been overwhelming. There are so many people to thank. I would love to do something for each of you...and hopefully some day I'll be able to. It has been very humbling. We feel that God is really blessing our family right now. I feel like He is carrying us through this very exhausting time through the help of so many people. Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim ate most of it!!! :) HA HA
We love you guys, and are thankful for your BREW!!! tee heeeeeeee
That's an inside joke, and has nothing to do with beer-right Karen?!! :)

The Brookharts said...

Not beer, wine maybe? HA!