Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Unworthy

Every week Jamie and I are blessed over and over with the kindness of other people. I'm overcome with emotion tonight as I sit here so thankful for the people God has put in our lives. Do you ever wonder why God is blessing you so much...and feel guilty because you're afraid that at any moment the walls are going to come crashing down on you. Do you ever feel so unworthy of what has been bestowed upon you? I love my children so much that it hurts. It's hard for me to comprehend that God loves us even more. And all the wonderful things I want for my children - God's plans are even more grand than I could imagine. I'm scared because I know that no one can go through life without pain. I don't understand the evil in this world. But I trust that God will fulfill His promise and someday I will be loving my family and friends in heaven for eternity. Someday I will kneel before the Throne of God and be filled completely with His love and joy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen sista...very well put Karen...now where are those tissues!