Sunday, October 01, 2006

Super Mom?

Well, my "Super Mom" bubble was burst on Saturday. Taking Gracie to the doctor tomorrow for a possible broken nose. While at Mona's house, she fell off a chair into a coffee table. If she does have a broken nose, I'll feel even worse that we waited so long. I didn't even see it happen...I had JUST walked into the bathroom. I couldn't even tell for sure where she was hurt. She had a bump on her head, a white gash on her cheek and a bloody nose. I could tell by her screaming and her glazed over eyes that she was in a lot of pain though. It wasn't until later that night that the side of her nose swelled and turned black and blue. Poor Gracie, what an angel.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Gracie-Goo! I hope she's feeling better!

Your cape may have a wrinkle but it is definately still firmly in tact!!

Cassie said...

i know the feeling...one VERY productive day and then somehow you come crashing back down. so sorry about grace. that is awful. hope it's not broken!!

Anonymous said...

Hey,
You put all the cutie tootie pictures on this...I wanna see Gracie's battle scar. Come on...Take a picture.

Later Super Mom

Anonymous said...

Dang...to many ee's in my name...