Thursday, October 19, 2006

Lucy

Last night Lucy and I were journaling. I was asking Lucy questions and writing them down in her journal. Questions like, I love God because..., I am thankful for..., I would like to pray for..., I am sorry for... (Something I found at the dollar store.)

Well - first I was absolutely amazed at some of the answers she was giving. But the part that was so stinkin' cute was that then she wanted to ask me questions. Questions like, "Do you love Susie?" Yes. She "wrote" that in her journal. "Why." Well she's my sister and I love her. She "wrote" that in her journal. "Oh, ok. What else." And I said some more things and she continued writing...then she moved on to other people, wanting to know if I loved them, why I loved them and what else I could tell her about them. She had these perfectly straight scribble lines in her journal - up and down the entire page.

No comments: