Sunday, October 22, 2006

Ghost Train

Had one of the funnest evenings we've had in a while. Had pizza at Hawkeye Pizza and then to the Old Threshers Grounds in Mt. Pleasant Friday night with Jenny, Paul and Hilary. Girls got to jump in the big jumpy thingy's (someday I'll learn what those are really called) and then we rode the Ghost Train. Before boarding the train, Gavin would scream in fear every time the train blew it's whistle. On the train, everyone was doing great...even when the lights went out. UNTIL...a creepy masked man ran a cow bell right outside the window where Lucy, Gavin and I were sitting. Then I screamed and jumped a mile high. Which scared Lucy and Gavin - sending them into an uncontrollable screaming fit. Hilary screamed when the gun went off...but Gracie quickly shushed her.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was the best time we have had in ages Karen! Thank you for a GREAT evening! I can't wait until Polar Express time!

No monsters Lucy - I promise!!

The Brookharts said...

That WAS SO MUCH fun!! I jokingly told Jon Jon that Lucy was really scared. She tried to whisper me a secret, "tell him you were scared too mommy! And that you screamed." Her eyes were all big and she was grinning from ear to ear. It was super cute.