Tuesday, October 17, 2006

No Two Days Are Ever Alike.

Tonight...Lucy and Lincoln (The L's as Grandma affectionately calls them) are spending the night at Grandma's house. Mom came up and did my laundry...again. And my dishes. And some cleaning. And helped me take the boys to the doctor. Then took two children home so that she could spend some one on one time with them.

Grace, Gavin and Vaughn went to Jean's house with Brad and Jackie.

Jamie and I got to go to our Tuesday night small group with no children. It was so wonderful. For as long as I can remember we've taken Grace and Lucy with us. 9 month old Sawyer was there. What a great glimpse of what our boys will be like in 3 months. They are growing so fast.

Jamie and Jackie taught Gracie to put her thumbs in her ears and chant "nanny nanny boo boo you can't catch me". Only she couldn't get her thumbs in her ears. But still very cute.

Kim and Jeebs stopped by before we left. Made us feel very loved.

It's nearly midnight and I'm still awake. When I'm short two children...it's hard to sleep. Part of me just misses them. Part of me is excited that I have a little extra free time. Which I don't really have...my mind is playing tricks on me.

So tired. Off to bed.

No comments: