Saturday, September 16, 2006

Happy 2nd Birthday Gracie

Two Years Ago Today...God blessed us with a sweet angel. Daddy and I love you so much Gracie. When the nurse told me I was pregnant, Daddy and I just cried. We were so happy. You have brought so much joy to our lives. I cannot believe that you are two years already. It has gone by so quickly. Wasn't it just yesterday that you were moving inside of me?

You love to imitate your sister and take care of your brothers. You love people. You love to give hugs. You have a beautiful smile. You are a very happy little girl. You make mommy and daddy laugh a lot.

You have a special blanket that you have to sleep with. You like to get into bed by yourself by pulling out the chair and climbing onto your play table. Then you open the drawer to your dresser and crawl onto the top of your dresser and then you jump into your crib. You love to do everything yourself...you're getting so big!!!

Gracie's favorite:
Movie - Finding Nemo
Cartoon - Tom & Jerry
Song - When you're happy and you know it clap your hands
Food - Poptarts, grapes, cheese, oreo cookies
Toys - Dolls and dress up shoes
Outdoor activity - swinging and swimming
Phrase - I do it!

No comments: