Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Best Husband

While I was at mom's house, Jamie cleaned the house. This was no small task. He did laundry, dishes and cleaned the kitchen and living room while I was gone. I was amazed he could accomplish so much in such a small amount of time. It was so, so nice to come home to a semi-clean house (it would take days to get it really clean). Of course after unloading 2 bags and 1 basket of laundry, 3 totes of 6-12 month boys clothes, 2 diaper bags, and at least 6 plastic bags full of food, bottles, dirty laundry and more...well - there's a lot to do again. But it was the greatest feeling to not come home to a completely dirty house.

I love my husband and my kids love their dad. We are all so blessed to have him in our lives, leading our family.

No comments: