Wednesday, September 13, 2006

2 Nights in a Row

They did it!! The boys have slept from the time we put them to bed (around 9 pm) until 6 am without Jamie or I needing to get up even once to put a pacifier in their mouth!! Donna Steve and Kim came over Monday night and entertained all the children while Jamie and I cleaned in the basement and took stuff to Goodwill. Jackie and Jean came over last night and watched the boys and a sleeping Lucy while Jamie, Grace and I dropped off clothes at the Gubser's and went to Fareway. The trick is keeping the boys awake until we put them to bed at night. Duh! I know. We'll see if Jamie and I can continue that little trick on our own :O)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wundarbar!!!!
I was thinking about you two last night when I was actually sleeping peacefully.