Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving

I can't believe how fast the weekend has gone by. Went to Nana and Papa's on Wednesday evening. Jamie, Lucy, Grace and I usually takeover Nana and Papa's room (we've given up fighting them on it :)) the three boys in their three pack n' plays takeover the tv room (Shawna's old bedroom) - with Nana on the couch and Nana and Papa move to the small guest bedroom. Jamie and I made a deal...he sleeps in when we sleep at my mom's house and I sleep in when we sleep at his mom's house...although neither of us ever get to sleep in much later that 7am. Had his entire immediate family home on Thanksgiving. The kids got to see their cousins - McKenna (4) and Parker (almost 1). Had a wonderful lunch and Nana got her pictures of the 7 grandkids. Friday morning went to my mom's house for Thanksgiving. Lots of my favorite foods. Friday night mom watched the boys and Jaden while my sister and I and our hubbies took our three girls to the "Happy Feet". What a great movie. I may have loved it so much because Mumble reminded me of Vaughn. Vaughns bright blue eyes and fuzzy head...and his happy feet :)


Saturday night we went to the lighted parade.

No comments: