Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Christmas Shopping

Christmas shopping continues to go well. Got a gift for my mom yesterday. Ordered the kids' pj's. Received the boys stockings last night. I had bought a Pottery Barn monogrammed "Lucy" stocking from ebay one year. Felt good that I got such a great deal. Well then I had to get the same style for Grace. Hmmm...none on ebay...not such a good deal anymore. This year...well...3 more not so cheap monogrammed Pottery Barn stockings. I'm finding 5 kids to be very expensive. I know - BIG SURPRISE! Lucy had a fancy dress her first Christmas. Aunt Susie bought it from Dillards. Her second Christmas she was a big sister and her and Grace got "fancy" dresses from Walmart. Ok...so they weren't really expensive but they were cute. I realized with 2 kids I couldn't spoil them both with expensive dresses that they'll only wear a couple of times. This year...no fancy dresses at all. Sorry girls. But you'll look ever so cute in your fancy pj's. So maybe they're not fancy...but you can wear them many, many nights. And they'll be cute in pictures.

As you can see below...there's very little these children need when it comes to play things.

Lucy and her presents 2003

Lucy and her & Gracie's presents 2004

No comments: