Thursday, November 09, 2006

Recoving Puke-aholics

Yes...we're all recovering from it. Started Tuesday night around 8 pm with me and an upset stomach. Thought it was from supper. After my first go round at midnight - I thougt I was done...after all I had successfully emptied every last bit from my gut and bowels. At 3 am - it hit again. This time so badly that I had to follow up with a shower...only to have to get out of the shower for round 3. I was vomitting so hard that I have broken blood vessels around my eyes that look like little red & blue freckles. Very beautiful. Called into work sick on Wednesday. Lucy and Gavin had been spending the night at Grandma's house. Mom called and said Lucy started in around 4 that morning, Gavin around 7. Every time Lucy would take even the smallest sips of water...it would come back up. Mom brought the kids home around noon and stayed to take care of us all. Thankfully both kids have been able to keep down Pedialyte. Jamie started feeling sick Tuesday night too, but it didn't hit him until last night. He's home right now trying to recover. WOW! How come when I write this it doesn't sound nearly as painful and disgusting as it really was. Plan for today: Sanitize the entire house top to bottom.

No comments: