Thursday, January 18, 2007

A Night At The Museum

Jamie and I went to the movies tonight!! Went to "A Night at the Museum". I really loved it. I love Ben Stiller. And I think the last movie I went to was Happy Feed. So it was a nice change to go to a big people movie. Mom took the girls and Vaughn home for the night. Actually for a couple of nights. I did absolutely nothing all afternoon. Around 5 I got busy and started cleaning house and feeding boys. Then we went to the movies. Came home and did laundry, cleaned and watched American Idol. Also I didn't exercise this afternoon so it's been haunting me all day. So I just finished exercising. The weight loss blog has been helping so much. It's really motivating. I really did not want to go to bed without meeting my exercise goal.

I was surprised that when mom pulled away how lonely I felt. Normally she just takes one of the girls...and there is one left for me to shower with affection. It is a nice break...but I miss them. Gavin and Lincoln got to enjoy the movie with us. They really are such good babies. Only the last 15 minutes did Gavin get a little restless...but other than that, they were both great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You silly girl...why didn't you call...I would love to have watched the boys while you and Jamie went to the movies. "You just call out my name and I'll be there"...remember that song?!~ Please call me next time! :)

Love ya,
Kimmee

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.