Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Lincoln

Lincoln seems to be having the most pain from the surgery. Two nights in a row now I've had to sleep in the uncomfortable rocking chair in their room and rock him for part or all of the night. The first day after the surgery I thought this would be a piece of cake. But tomorrow will be a week since the surgery and almost every evening we have to listen to crying for several hours at a time. I know...boo hoo. Our boys are in pain and I'm whining about the crying. Our house is chaotic and I'm on the verge of insanity. Truly. We feed them bottles at 5. We feed the girls. We feed the boys solid food. We change diapers. We give baths. It's time to feed the boys a bottle again. We put children to bed. It's now 9 or 10 pm. I thought our days would just get easier and easier through the first year...but they are getting harder and harder. More and more demanding. I'm tired. I'm always tired.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Karen help is on the way! Sending you BIG hugs:) We will see you tomorrow!

Eric and Pam said...

Praying for Jamie today!

And all of you...

love you guys!

The Brookharts said...

Thanks for all your help Jenna...and your prayers Pam! Both are appreciated. Love you guys!