Thursday, February 01, 2007

Who Needs Paper

I had a lazy afternoon. I was tired and trying to rest in the big chair when Lucy came out of her room. She wanted to draw an elephant. I was able to reach over and grab a pen. But she wanted paper. I didn't want to move. So I let her draw on herself. She made a very cute smiley face on her belly. Then she made several pictures on me...my belly, my legs, my arms. Who needs paper?

I used to let her use markers to color my pregnant belly. She commented today as she was drawing on me..."Just like when you had babies in there, Mommy." I love that she has that memory. I wonder if she remembers trying to feed the boys popcorn through my belly button?

3 comments:

Cassie said...

now THAT is funny...popcorn through you belly button! HA!

The Brookharts said...

What are you doing up so late crazy woman?!

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting to see the photos!!